PdfScanManager is a free software which allows you to preview, store and rename PDF files. PdfScanManager monitors both local and network folders for new PDF files, which it opens automatically. You can set up two locations where the program scans for new PDF files.
- File system monitoring to open automatically when a new PDF comes in.
- Monitors local or network folders.
- Preview of PDF pages.
- Single mouse click to zoom (e.g. to check the sharpness).
- Rotate or move pages inside the PDF.
- Exclude single pages from the document.
Requires Windows XP/Vista/7/8